How far along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -10 pounds from prepregnancy weight.
– food aversions, especially meat
– tiredness – this has gotten better. We’ve stayed up until 11 a few nights this past week watching the Olympics as apposed to going to bed at 8:30
– sneezing – especially since I’ve been sick this week!
– constipation – back to being somewhat of a problem. I think I’m going to have to take Colace once a week to make sure it doesn’t become a bigger problem.
– getting winded easier – that might be attributed to the cold I had over the weekend. (Keegan was super sweet and gave me his cold for Valentines Day, so I’ve been fighting that over the weekend. Stuffed/runny nose, sore throat and a small cough made for a rough few nights of sleep, but I think I’m on the recovering side, thank goodness.)
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity jeans all the time; as soon as I get home, I’m either in yoga pants or PJ pants. Loving my maternity shirts, they’re so long and comfortable! I can’t wait until it’s warm enough to wear some maxi dresses, I have a feeling those will be my go-to for the summer.
Stretch marks: Nothing new here.
Sleep: Still up a few times a night to reposition myself, thankfully my sides have started to become more comfortable. I can normally go until about 5 before having to pee, and Keegan gets up around 5:30 for work, so I’ve been able to kiss him before work each morning. Only problem is, it takes me about an hour and a half to get back to sleep, so I only get another hour of sleep or so before I have to get up for work.
Best moment last week: We purchased our dresser and crib today! Keegan got a nice bonus at work, so we used some of it to purchase the furniture. We purchased both from diapers.com because they have free shipping and no tax.
Unfortunately they’re in two different colors, but we realized that after we had already ordered the dresser. The colors seem pretty close on the designer’s website, but if they end up being too different, we’ll return and order a different crib.
Movement: Too early.
Food cravings: No real cravings. I have been liking McAlister’s cheese spud and lemonade a lot, I may have had it three times this week.
Gender: We find out on February 27!
Labor signs: Zilch, thank goodness.
Belly button? In, maybe getting shallower
What I miss: Getting a full night sleep without having to wake up to pee. Even though I was never a big drinker before pregnancy, a cold fruity alcoholic drink sounds amazing right now.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out Breadcrumb’s gender on the 27th and our Atlanta trip.
Baby Buys: The crib and dresser above. We also went to Build A Bear and made Breadcrumb’s first lovie, a super soft bunny.
Milestones: Holy crap we purchased nursery furniture